About SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City
Andrew West Driggs
Owners of SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City
SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City has been servicing the Salt Lake valley for 10 years. Andy Driggs started his career by being an insurance agent. After selling his book of business he opened SERVPRO because he still wanted to help homeowners in their time of need.
The technicians from SERVPRO are very comfortable helping homeowners and business owners when they need fire cleanup or water mitigation services. SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City understands that there is a lot of stress when it comes to disasters. However, we can remain calm as we talk to property owners because we are experienced in disaster cleanup.
If your home or business needs emergency mitigations services, SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City is available 24/7 to take your call. Call day or night and we will be ready to start the cleanup services.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician