Commercial Mold Remediation
Building mold happens at the worst time for a Salt Lake business owner. Mold will show up in your facility after you have water damage or a leaking pipe. Visible mold growth in your building means that you have an area that is getting constant moisture. The moisture should be cleaned up as quickly as possible to keep mold spores from using the water damage to grow. If you have mold damage in Salt Lake City or if there is mold growth in Park City building, call us to perform a quick remediation.
We are a certified mold remediation company. We are the premier choice for disaster cleanup in Salt Lake City.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1990 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (801) 462-2226
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician