Apartment Damage in Park City, UT
The building owners of this apartment in Park City, Utah, were devastated when they found out that their building had some electrical malfunctions that caused a fire to breakout.There was a lot of damage done to their home structurally and there was plenty of smoke damage throughout the entire complex.
Our team a fire restoration experts removed all of the items from the building that needed to be cleaned of soot particles. The clothes in the home were also removed and cleaned to keep them from smelling like smoke. We also took care of all of the furniture and carpeting which needed extra care.